Wednesday, June 22, 2005

One of my best mate's, Daniel Pratt - a prodigious ale consumer and Yorkshireman rolled up in one, is threatening to come to Thailand. Now, this is not the first time a friend has told me that he/she was planning a visit, but I suspect from the number of emails he has sent me on the matter that he may actually be serious about it. This would be a great chance for me to practice my English conversation skills on a native speaker of the language as well as engage in the time honored tradition of bemoaning all things great and small over a fine Thai lager like, say, Heineken. To protect the identity of all concerned parties I have simply posted a picture of a glass of beer above. Most likely, if you met Mr. Pratt, you would find one of these obscuring his face anyway, so it is indeed a veritable mugshot.

No comments: